The benefits of agile are still largely

[複製鏈接]

主題

帖子

積分

新手上路

積分
發表於 2024-2-3 12:19:10 | 顯示全部樓層 |閱讀模式
revealed. Agile project management is a game changer, and not only developers and IT people know about it. As a marketer, you've certainly heard of Agile. Your team may be using agile practices such as project sprints or stand-up meetings. If so, you are in the minority.  untapped by marketing teams. According to a new report by Workfront and MarketingProfs, only 30 of marketing teams are using an agile approach to manage their processes. The other 70 are probably experiencing the same frustrations that my team experienced before making Agile work. Only 30 of marketing teams use an Agile approach to managing processes via workfront_inc MarketingProfs. Click to Tweet Emplify's marketing team of seven people has been practicing agile for almost a year. It took me 6 months to be able to put it into practice. That means producing work better, faster, and with more energy and engagement.

When we started practicing Agile, we made many mistakes. In fact, there were so many mistakes made that one day I locked half of the team in a conference room and wouldn't leave until I had identified and addressed some serious flaws in my approach. Luckily we had beer and it was Friday. Still, it was a pain Special Database  and took me a while to dig myself out of some deep process-oriented holes. In this article, we'll share these mistakes so you can avoid painful lock-ins like we did. Agile can revolutionize marketing teams' ability to collaborate and deliver work faster if they commit to making the process work. Before we begin, let's cover some basics. What are agile practices Agile practices often referred to as "Agile" are more important than projects that involve large, interconnected tasks that can span weeks or months traditionally referred to as waterfall-style management. , emphasize delivering small pieces of work on an ongoing basis.

The basics of agile are: Scrum Team: Organized under a Scrum Master, this highly collaborative team solves complex problems and delivers solutions in fixed-length iterations called sprints. This lasts from 1 week to 30 days. For example, a Scrum team working on content might start a two-week sprint to work on creating a new infographic or datasheet. Minimum Viable Product MVP: When planning deliverables, agile principles emphasize getting the project into action as quickly as possible so that the team can respond to real-world problems early. To achieve a model of continuous delivery, the Scrum Master encourages the team to define the MVP and find the most creative ways to complete the product within the scope of a sprint. For example, if you start a two-week sprint and create an e-book as the MVP, and your designer gets sick, you might redefine that sprint's MVP as a series of blog posts, and design the e-book in the next article. I can. Sprint. Daily stand-up meetings: Team members sit in a circle for about 15 minutes each morning to discuss the Scrum Team's accomplished tasks,

回復

使用道具 舉報

您需要登錄後才可以回帖 登錄 | 立即註冊

本版積分規則

Archiver|手機版|自動贊助|GameHost抗攻擊論壇

GMT+8, 2024-5-9 17:00 , Processed in 0.117990 second(s), 30 queries .

抗攻擊 by GameHost X3.4

Copyright © 2001-2021, Tencent Cloud.

快速回復 返回頂部 返回列表
一粒米 | 中興米 | 論壇美工 | 設計 抗ddos | 天堂私服 | ddos | ddos | 防ddos | 防禦ddos | 防ddos主機 | 天堂美工 | 設計 防ddos主機 | 抗ddos主機 | 抗ddos | 抗ddos主機 | 抗攻擊論壇 | 天堂自動贊助 | 免費論壇 | 天堂私服 | 天堂123 | 台南清潔 | 天堂 | 天堂私服 | 免費論壇申請 | 抗ddos | 虛擬主機 | 實體主機 | vps | 網域註冊 | 抗攻擊遊戲主機 | ddos |