How Does the ROI of SEO

[複製鏈接]

主題

帖子

積分

新手上路

積分
發表於 2024-3-5 17:04:34 | 顯示全部樓層 |閱讀模式
As soon as we stop paying Google, the ad disappears and traffic drops.  Instead, SEO is designed to last.  With SEO, your performance is based on all the work you've done before. All the content you created, links and optimization will bear fruit. That work doesn't disappear overnight and neither does traffic.  If you improve your SEO and ensure good rankings, you can sit back and watch the traffic come in for months or years without doing anything (or almost nothing).  

High ROI SEO improves brand awareness, authority, sustainable traffic and WhatsApp Number List conversions.  But above all, if it is done well, it can offer a very high return on investment (ROI).  Unlike other marketing strategies, doing SEO is quite simple as it is true that it is free, but everything you don't pay for you must have time to do, and SEO takes a long time if you decide to choose the free route, but among all the channels is the one with the highest return on investment .    Compare to PPC? the ROI of graphic SEO  Since I started my SEO consultancy site gstarseo.it I happen to speak regularly with SME entrepreneurs who spend their budget distributed as follows.

30% Facebook 70% and Google ads, and the question they ask me most often is " why should I start investing in SEO optimization? ”  My answer changes depending on the interlocutor, but I try to make them understand the benefits of a discipline that can make a difference in the company's marketing plan in the long term.  roi seo vs ppc chart SEO offers more ROI in the long term I have nothing against Google Ads (formerly AdWords), which is an excellent advertising channel, but by comparing customer acquisition with Google Ads compared to SEO, we immediately understand why integrate the organic part.  If you were to bid on the keyword “Milan apartments” on .

回復

使用道具 舉報

您需要登錄後才可以回帖 登錄 | 立即註冊

本版積分規則

Archiver|手機版|自動贊助|GameHost抗攻擊論壇

GMT+8, 2024-5-9 20:02 , Processed in 0.535112 second(s), 18 queries .

抗攻擊 by GameHost X3.4

Copyright © 2001-2021, Tencent Cloud.

快速回復 返回頂部 返回列表
一粒米 | 中興米 | 論壇美工 | 設計 抗ddos | 天堂私服 | ddos | ddos | 防ddos | 防禦ddos | 防ddos主機 | 天堂美工 | 設計 防ddos主機 | 抗ddos主機 | 抗ddos | 抗ddos主機 | 抗攻擊論壇 | 天堂自動贊助 | 免費論壇 | 天堂私服 | 天堂123 | 台南清潔 | 天堂 | 天堂私服 | 免費論壇申請 | 抗ddos | 虛擬主機 | 實體主機 | vps | 網域註冊 | 抗攻擊遊戲主機 | ddos |