Indian history whom Mahatma Gandhi

[複製鏈接]

主題

帖子

積分

新手上路

積分
發表於 2024-3-6 10:59:35 | 顯示全部樓層 |閱讀模式
In addition to the 12 million active Taoists, some additional 90Which is the largest company in India? By Editorial Team June 21, 2021 3 1896 Share Which is the largest company in India? Table of Contents Which is the largest company in India Reliance Industrieata ConsuWho was Maulana Abul Kalam Azad? By Editorial Team June 2, 2021 0 1472 Share Who was Maulana Abul Kalam Azad? Who was Maulana Abul Kalam Azad? Table of Contents Who was Maulana Abul Kalam Azad? Biography of Maulana Abul Kalam Azad. Career of Maulana Abaul Kalam Azad. Abul Kalam's contribution in liberating the country. Maulana Azad's interest in Indian politics. Death of Abul Kalam. Who was Maulana Abul Kalam Azad?

Born: Novemd: February 22, 1958 Maulana Abul Kalam Azad was the best leader inhad addressed as the future of India. He was a true secular person who not only played an important role in the freedom struggle but also played an important role in Denmark Phone Number Data nation building after independence. Maulana Azad was the first Education Minister of India. 01 If he was a leader, he was also a journalist, apart from this he was an excellent poet, philosopher and orator of high quality. Maulana Azad himself says, “If we are running in the field, then at every step we will have to face two or four people, we should not be afraid of it, we should not get bored by it, we should take up all the responsibilities by becoming a man and face those problems. "

If you open YouTube and type Maulana Abul Kalam Azad, you will get many videos of this speech in his own voice. I heard this speech many times, not just once but a hundred times. I cannot even imagine what level of speaker Maulana Abul Kalam Azad would have been. This two-minute speech of his pierces my chest and breathes a new soul into my body. So you can imagine that when Maulana Azad would give a speech, how he would revolutionize the times. Biography of Maulana Abul Kalam Azad . Maulana Abul Kalam Azad's full name was Muhiuddin Ahmed . Maulana Abul Kalam Azad's full name was Muhiuddin Ahmed.

回復

使用道具 舉報

您需要登錄後才可以回帖 登錄 | 立即註冊

本版積分規則

Archiver|手機版|自動贊助|GameHost抗攻擊論壇

GMT+8, 2024-5-10 00:41 , Processed in 0.863316 second(s), 18 queries .

抗攻擊 by GameHost X3.4

Copyright © 2001-2021, Tencent Cloud.

快速回復 返回頂部 返回列表
一粒米 | 中興米 | 論壇美工 | 設計 抗ddos | 天堂私服 | ddos | ddos | 防ddos | 防禦ddos | 防ddos主機 | 天堂美工 | 設計 防ddos主機 | 抗ddos主機 | 抗ddos | 抗ddos主機 | 抗攻擊論壇 | 天堂自動贊助 | 免費論壇 | 天堂私服 | 天堂123 | 台南清潔 | 天堂 | 天堂私服 | 免費論壇申請 | 抗ddos | 虛擬主機 | 實體主機 | vps | 網域註冊 | 抗攻擊遊戲主機 | ddos |